Christmas party season is in full swing and doesn’t look set to stop until January 2016!
For many of us this means we will be using a lot of heated appliances on our hair.
Constant heated styling can cause havoc on your hair.
I recently met a hair stylist on a shoot that recommend the best solution to
cure that straw like mop forming on your head.
…and it works like a dream.
Festive Hair Care
1. Lean over the bath
2. Pour a puddle of olive oil into your cupped hands.
3. Rub all the olive oil into your hair, particularly concentrating on the ends of your hair.
4. Wrap your hair up in a towel or one of these hair turbans are perfect for the job.
5. Leave the oil in your hair for approximately an hour.
This is the perfect time to wrap presents, write your Christmas cards or maybe treat yourself to an at home face mask.
6. Wash your hair as normal.
I like to do this treatment on a Sunday evening when I have a little “me time” to spare. You will also have soft silky hair for school/uni/work the next day.