Today was my last day of work for 2016.
To celebrate I decided to make some quick and easy Christmas sugar biscuits.
After only 10 minutes of cooking you can gather your friends and family together to decorate your biscuits.
100g golden caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1tsp ground cinnamon
275g plain flour
Decorations of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 190°
2. Cream the butter and sugar
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
4. Gradually mix in the flour
5. Roll out your dough to 1cm and use cookie cutters to make your festive cookie shapes
6. Cook for 8-10minutes
7. Leave to cool before decorating
Let me know if you make them…
Instagram and Twitter: @itsmegantaylor