A few of my New Years resolutions
1. Keep up with my 3 blog posts a week
2. Learn how to use my camera on manual…75% of my photos are taken whilst using the auto function.
3. Learn about the space on my laptop. Does anyone else’s laptop or phone continually say that it is full? My laptop says the ‘Other’ file is full…where is this ‘other’ file? Hmmm
4. Spend 5 minutes a day practicing my piano. My husband bought me an electric keyboard for Christmas so I have no excuse.
5. Improve my Italian fluency. I started learning Italian about 6 years ago and I’m still dreadful!! Duolingo app I am coming for you.
What resolutions have you got?
I would like to take a quick moment to say thank you to all my loyal readers for their support.
After many years of sporadic blogging I finally set up www.megantaylor.london just four months ago in September. Since then my readership has grown, I have reached an audience of 60 countries and even been approached to write my first ever editorial for the Daily Mail. With such a success I have been asked to write another piece in January.
Thank you all so much for reading my words and I hope you continue to support me in 2016. I have lots of exciting videos and blog posts planned for the upcoming months that I am excited to share with you all.
I hope you all have a fantastic New Year’s Eve full of celebrations with your loved ones and have a wonderful 2016.
Lots of love, Megan