Don’t you think that Bonfire Night seems to be getting longer and longer these days? I know I have been hearing fireworks popping outside my bedroom window for a few weeks now. Along with fireworks night comes the open lit bonfires, or maybe in your house you may be lighting your first fire of the season. Whichever the case may be why don’t you make some s’mores! Liam introduced me to s’mores when we first met a full 13 years ago!! As a vegetarian, I don’t eat marshmallows very often because it is really difficult to find vegetarian ones, and they are also 3x the price of normal ones. These are the vegan ones that I found and used.
• Melt some dark chocolate and pour into a bowl beside your flame.
• Squish a marshmallow onto a wooden skewer.
• Hold your marshmallow quite high over the flame and continuously turn it.
• When your marshmallow begins to flop a little bit use a fork to push it off into your biscuit.
• Place another biscuit over the top and squish the marshmallow down allowing it to ooze out of the sides.
• Dip your marshmallow biscuits half into the melted chocolate.
• Sprinkle your decoration over and munch away until you can’t eat anymore.
What are your plans this weekend? Enjoy your s’mores if you make them and be sure to tag me in any pictures if you do x