I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas break and rounded off your year on a high. I thought I would quickly swing by and say farewell to 2017. I especially wanted to thank you all for supporting me this year. Megan Taylor London has grown a huge amount this year. The “social world” is getting more and more saturated each day with new, very similar talent and the standard is constantly being raised. I am supremely thankful that you have all been here for me and helped me grow. It sounds awfully cliche but in my honest truth, if I didn’t have any “followers” on my blog and social platforms I would not be here doing what I am doing. I could be doing this as a hobby for sure but a real job would be stopping me from doing as much work on my site as I do now. I hope you have all had a fantastic 2017. What are you most happy to have achieved or thrilled with?
For me personally it has been pretty bloody fantastic, for a few reasons I will touch on below.
I have been thinking about resolutions and goals for the new year. I tend to focus on goals,
what I want to achieve the following year rather than what I want to change about myself. Does that make sense? Every year I write down a list of everything I am happy to have achieved throughout the year in work and life in general and then check back on it in December. You will always be surprised by how much you have achieved. Put out there in the universe what you would like to achieve and maybe, just maybe you may accomplish it. Make sure you check out my top tips of how to make the most of your new year here.
• I was signed to WaR management for all things bloggy and social which has helped me a huge deal…they know their stuff!
• I was whisked off to Tenerife for 11 days to film an incredible job for Jaguar.
• I have worked alongside some incredible brands and PR companies which I would only have dreamed off this time last year.
• I won ‘HIGHLY COMMENDED’ at the UK Blog Awards!!
• I was a FINALIST in the Beauty Influencers Awards alongside the biggest beauty bloggers in the industry!!
• I have shot some incredible modelling campaigns.
Have you got any new years resolutions? Please let me know what your dreams for the new year are. Happy New Year everyone xx