Megan works full time as a model and an actress so is often seen in magazines and on TV. Now that Megan is an established blogger she is often featured in magazines as herself and writes for the Daily Mail online and Huffington Post which helps boost her blog.
• Megan has won the title of High Commended at the UK Blog Award 2018 (Social Inflencer)
• Megan is a guest lecturer at London College Of Style teaching Blogging and Social Media
• Megan has been interviewed by Blogosphere Magazine, watch it here.
• Megan has won the title of Highly Commended at the UK Blog Award 2017 (Fashion & Beauty)
• Megan is a finalist in the Beauty Influencers Awards 2017 (Beauty Blogger)
• Megan has been on stage at the Revlon Blogger Debate
• Megan is writing freelance for The London Mother
• Megan has been interviewed on the blog How To Make Friends.
• During March Megan is the guest blogger over on the blog The 4 of Us.
•Megan has recently been interviewed by Bloggerview.
• Megan has just finished a week long Instagram takeover for Fittings Division.
Mentions, articles and modelling work about, featuring or by Megan
Marks and Spencer
Live At The Electric
In The Style – Binky Felstead
In The Style – Lauren Pope
In The Style – Charlotte Crosby
Toni and Guy
Katie & Jo
You & Your Wedding
Take A Break
Daily Mail “A Human Mannequin”
Daily Mail “Are You A Different Dress Size In Every Shop?”
Daily Mail “Ladder Resistant Tights Put To The Test”
Daily Mail “Goodbye Panda Eyes”
Daily Mail “Can You Tell The Difference?”
Daily Mail “Best Make Up Removers”
Huffington Post “Losing Your Childhood Home At 30”
Marks and Spencer Online Christmas Campaign
Bloggerview “An Interview With Megan Taylor”
The London Mother “The Best Organic Skincare Brands”
Megan has collaborated with Paperchase. Interview & Blog.
The London Mother “How To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Acne”